MYDWARE IT Solutions Inc. has built a world class phone system which we’ve partitioned into individual “pbx nodes” which are completely private and separate from all other customers on the system. This is similar to how phone lines work with a traditional telephone carrier.
A traditional analog carrier provides phone lines from a central system into your office, you then plug your traditional phone equipment into that connection. With our Hosted PBX, the entire system is housed in our secure data-center instead of in your office. Your only equipment in your office is the actual phones. Another key difference is that we provide your service over your internet connection vs a traditional copper line connection to your building. To connect to your hosted PBX your IP phone plugs into your modem or router which is connected to your high speed internet connection.
Read More about this – “How does hosted VoIP Work?”
Hiring the wrong IT guy can not only be incredibly frustrating and expensive, but you could end up losing ALL of your irreplaceable files, photos, music, e-mails, and other important documents!
Read this guide and you’ll discover:
- Computer scams and rip-offs that you MUST be aware of.
- 5 Costly misconceptions about computer maintenance and repair.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 7 Questions you need to ask before buying any computer equipment.
- 5 Critical characteristics you should demand from your computer repair technician.
- Why you need to avoid “cheap” or “bargain” computer repair shops.
- The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – out of a computer repair shop.
Download This FREE Report
Small and medium-sized businesses often lack the capability and means to manage an in-house IT department. However, Information technology is essential for all types of businesses whether small or large.
Read More about this – “Why Choose MYDWARE As Your Managed Service Provider?”