Managed IT Services GTA & Simcoe County
Dear Fellow GTA & Simcoe County Business Owner,
If I could show you an easy way to cut your IT support and maintenance costs by 27% to 43% while simultaneously eliminating recurring computer problems, downtime and the threat of data loss, would you be willing to give me a few minutes to show you how?
My name is Darryl Cresswell and I am the President & CEO of MYDWARE IT Solutions Inc. We’ve never met before and, until today, you may have never heard of my company; but I firmly believe that I can provide significant cost savings and other productivity-enhancing benefits to your organization that I’m certain you’ll want to know about.
I can help you:
- 1. Instantly cut your company’s IT support costs by 27% to as much as 43% while simultaneously improving the speed, performance and reliability of your computer systems.
- 2. Dramatically reduce your risk of experiencing a very expensive, highly disruptive network outage, downtime or disaster.
- 3. Give you complete peace of mind that your computer network is constantly being watched over, protecting you from viruses, hackers, data loss or other data-erasing disasters.
Obviously, saving money is important to every organization and we can certainly deliver that to you. But in addition to the cost savings, you will:
- Eliminate the risk of sudden and unexpected repairs and recovery costs and replace it with a low, predictable monthly rate. Our network monitoring and maintenance prevents network disasters from ever happening in the first place. As a matter of fact, we guarantee it.
- Instant technical support so you don’t have to wait around to get help. 93% of all tech support calls are answered live; the other 7% get a call back within 15 minutes or less. Plus, our technicians will be able to support and troubleshoot most network problems right from our offices – the INSTANT you call - so you no longer have to wait around with your computer down for a tech to show up!
- Receive ALL of the benefits of an in-house IT department WITHOUT all of the costs. As a Flat Rate IT customer, you’ll have access to a highly experienced team of IT professionals, at your beck and call whenever you need them.
- Sleep easier knowing the “gremlins at the gate” are being watched. Cyber criminals never sleep! But thanks to our 24/7/365 monitoring and ongoing maintenance, you’ll have one less thing to worry about.
- Safeguard your data. The data on the hard disk is always more important than the hardware that houses it. If you rely on your computer systems for daily operations, it's time to get serious about protecting your critical, irreplaceable electronic information.
- Eliminate annoying spam, pop-ups, and spyware from taking over your computer and your network. Not only are these intruders annoying, but they can introduce viruses and jeopardize the security of your network.
While it may seem like I’m making radical statements, I want you to know that I’m not a “radical person.” As a matter of fact, one glance at our client case studies will show that I’m a very grounded and conservative-minded technology consultant with a long track record of helping my clients enjoy more stress-free productivity, lowered costs, and competitive advantages.
If this is of interest to you, I would like to suggest a brief, 20-minute capabilities consultation where we can explain our Flat Rate IT program in a bit more detail and determine if this would be a good fit for your organization.
I should point out that as a CEO myself, I understand your time is a precious commodity that is not to be wasted. When you schedule this appointment, you have my commitment to be brief and to the point. I believe we can determine rather quickly if this is a solution you want or not.
P.S. If you are serious about our Flat Rate IT program, I would be happy to provide several references you may call to verify the claims made, as well as the integrity and track record of our organization.
I’m confident that once you understand what we are able to do and see the real-life case studies of how we’ve helped organizations just like your own, it will erase any misgivings or
What You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your GTA or Simcoe County Small Business (And How To Get Exactly What You Need Without Unnecessary Extras, Hidden Fees And Bloated Contracts) .