Here are just a few of the reasons why growing companies are moving to a co-managed I.T. approach:
- A significant reduction in I.T.-related problems, faster support and greater productivity for everyone. We don’t replace your I.T. staff; we make them BETTER by filling in the support gaps, giving them professional-grade tools, and training and assisting them where they need help. That means your entire office sees a significant reduction in I.T. issues, making everyone more productive.
- You don’t have to add to your head count. Finding, hiring and retaining TOP talent is brutally difficult and expensive. With co-managed I.T., you don’t have the cost, overhead or difficulty in staffing a large I.T. team. We don’t take vacations or sick leave. You won’t lose us to maternity leave or an illness, or because we have to relocate with our spouse or we’ve found a better job. You can flex the support you need as your company’s needs change.
- Your I.T. team gets instant access to the same powerful I.T. automation and management tools we use to make them more efficient. These tools will enable them to prioritize and resolve your employees’ problems faster, improve communication and make your I.T. department FAR more effective and efficient. These are software tools your company could not reasonably afford on its own, but they are included with our co-managed I.T. program.
- You have instant access to “9-1-1” I.T. support. In the unexpected event your I.T. leader was unable to perform their job OR if a disaster were to strike, we could instantly step up to provide support and prevent the wheels from falling off.
- You get a TEAM of smart, experienced I.T. pros. No one I.T. person can know it all. Because you’re a co-managed I.T. client, your I.T. lead will have access to a deep bench of expertise to figure out the best solution to a problem, to get advice on a situation or error they’ve never encountered before and to help decide what technologies are most appropriate for you (without having to do the work of investigating them ALL).
- You’ll stop worrying (or worry less!) about falling victim to ransomware, a cyber-attack, outage or data-erasing event. We can assist your I.T. leader in implementing next-gen cyber security protections to prevent or significantly mitigate the damages of a ransomware attack or security breach. We can also assist in providing end-user awareness training and help you initiate controls to prevent employees from doing things that would compromise the security and integrity of your network and data. Critical proactive maintenance will actually get done!
- We provide your I.T. leader and team free workshops and training. We offer ongoing workshops and webinars for our co-managed I.T. clients so they’re more informed on critical topics such as cyber security, disaster recovery, compliance regulations, best practices and more.
- NO LONG-TERM CONTRACTS. We’re a flexible workforce you can expand and contract as needed.
- Keeping I.T knowledge current is EXPENSIVE. Your in-house I.T staff are busy supporting your business, you cannot afford to send your in-house IT personal away to attend multiple industry training, certification and events that take place all over USA and Canada every single year. Failure to maintain current tools, knowledge and skills leaves your business at risk of a major breach. We send our people to these events, we keep our knowledge, tools and certifications current so you do not have to worry about this, or the expense of sending your own people to obtain these.